1. How well and how safe does the scooter perform in rain?
Stryder has a waterproof rating of IP54 which means it is splash-proof. Riding in the rain for up to 10 minutes will not affect the electronics (ensure your charging port cover is sealed!).
Our 8 inch rubber composite tyres with wide profile provide good traction, even on wet surfaces.
However, we recommend users to avoid prolonged riding and to slow down in rain for safety reasons.
2. How long does it take to charge my scooter?
It takes approximately 2 hours to charge if the battery is completely empty.
3. How long can the tyres last?
Depending on the rider’s weight and the terrain conditions rode on, our tyres are rated to last for 2000km-4000km before you require a tyre change. However, this is only an estimate and riders should check on their tyre profile after every 250km of riding.
If you find that your tyres are worn out, please change your tyre for better traction and safety.
4. My tyres are worn out! Where can I buy replacement tyres and is it easy to change them?
The tyres can be found and bought here. Changing of the rear wheel is very simple and only requires a 5mm allen key.
Changing of the front tyre requires a few more steps, please check our video on how to replace your front tyre.
5. What is the scooter’s warranty?
We offer a 1-year limited warranty on the Stryder. For more info on the warranty policy, please visit www.ridezoom.co/
6. What is the life span of the battery?
Stryder uses a high-performance lithium ternary battery that is rated for up to 500 charge cycles.
If you are having problems with your battery within the 1-year warranty period, please contact us at [email protected]
7. If my warranty is over, how much does it cost to replace the battery and is it easy to replace?
The battery cost USD180 excluding shipping fees.
Our battery is designed to user-replaceable and will take no more than 5 minutes, all you require is a 5mm allen key. Watch our video on how to replace your battery.
8. How long will it take to ship my scooter?
Please refer to our Delivery and Shipping page for detailed information on shipping time.
9. What is the range of the scooter?
Zoom Stryder can last around 25-30km in one full charge.
This figure is real-life tested and based on a rider’s weight of 65kg riding under Eco mode and average speed of 15km/h on flat terrains.
Your range may vary depending on your weight, riding speed, terrain conditions (eg. slopes will consume more power) and environment temperature.
10. What is the safe operating temperature range for Zoom Stryder
Stryder has a safe operating temperature range between -20 °C to 40 °C.